More paint saga content posted

Thanks to everyone who has sent me such positive feedback.  I appreciate it and am gratified that this is useful and informative.

Just posted the latest chapter which deals with detailing the engine compartment and sanding the primer.  Here is the link:

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques