64' Crown Restoration in full swing

John,

Great to here that you're getting your Grandfather's
'64 back on the road. Your choice of daily driver is
to be admired as well; I am currently on the lookout
for a pristine 66 2-door New Yorker or Newport for my
daily driver.

Hope you enjoy cruising in the 64 for many years to
come!

Take care...

Chris Walter
Modesto, CA