From: Nick & Barbara Nichols <3nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:58:49 -0800
I think you are right. The power brake booster is not working
properly. I even disconnected the master cylinder rod and started the
car putting no pressure at all on the pedal and the booster instantly
comes all the way out bringing the pedal to the floor and doesn't
return unless I release the vacuum from the hose at the unit. Good old
Power Brake Exchange. I just now read the repair info on the Online
Imperial Club info. on Karp's vs. Power Brake Exchange. I wish I would
have read it before. Thanks to everyone that replied to my problem.
I will take it back to them. Nick.
On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 01:46 PM, JRuffingRuff@xxxxxxx
wrote:
> I think you need to bring it back to the person/company that rebuilt
> the
> booster for you. I just replaced one for a similar condition on a
> newer Ford
> F150. Why did you have the old one reconditioned, same problem or
> something
> else?
>
>