Using a Dodge 1/2 ton truck rear end in a 67 Imperial. Is This Possible?

Using a Dodge 1/2 ton truck rear end in a 67 Imperial. Is This Possible?

Hi Guys

Does anyone know the width of the rear end in a 67 Imperial? I'm thinking of
using one out of a dodge pickup truck.

I'm just looking for the width between the backing plates of the 67's rear
end, as mine is buried in a snow bank, at the moment, and I don't want to
dig it out just for that info.

Cheers

Tristan