66 part interchange

Hi,

Congrats on your restoration of such a great car.  You
are in luck regarding the blower motor.  According to
the 300 Club, the exact same motor is used in '84
Peterbilt trucks.(!)  It is a Fasco Heater Motor,
#2807-516-039.  It very likely was used in other years
as well, and it should be easier to locate a 20 year
old part than a 40 year old part.

Wiring connection is:  black to black, red to brown,
orange to green.

If that doesn't pan out, then a good used one is easy
to find.  They were used in Imperials from 1960-66 and
senior Mopars from 1960-64.  Thus there are plenty of
potential donors.

Happy motoring

Chris H.

60 NY T&C