Rear air choices (was: 1968 LeBaron on eBay)

Rear air choices (was: 1968 LeBaron on eBay)

I believe there were three choices for '67 and '68 in this regard:

1.) Rear window defogger (blows air taken from the cabin)
2.) Rear heating system with rear window defogger (adds heat)
3.) Rear air conditioning (dehumidifies via evaporator in trunk)

All used the same bezel for the dash-mounted control, which simply read
"Rear Air" for all three options. All are covered in the FSM.

And yes, I have seen a '67 with the evaporator in the trunk (under the hat
shelf) and the spare tire moved into the luggage area, leaving very little
room for milady's hat boxes and such...

Chris in LA