81 Imp Tail Lights!!!

There are 10 light bulbs across the rear end of the 1982-83 Imperial.  From
the outside in :

Side marker lamp (#168)
Tail/Turn/Stop Lamp (#1157)
Tail/Turn/Stop Lamp (#1157)
Tail Lamp (#904)
Back up Lamp (#1156)

If you lay out the rear wiring across the back of the trunk, you can put the
right bulbs in the right spots by following the above from the right rear
outside in and then reversing the above order to work your way out to the
left outside.

The service manual says the rear cornering bulbs are #1157, but they are the
small glass base bulb #168 and not the larger brass base bulb.

The rear wiring/bulbs is under a cover which can be removed by removing the
Phillips head screws just inside the lower  trunk edge.

You also have two licence plate lamps above the licence plate.  You will
need two #168 bulbs.  Install them by removing the two screws for each lamp
and remove the socket/lens asssembly.

Bill
Vancouver, BC