More on Convertible conversion

Hi Guys

Thanks for the insight.

I checked out the 67 convert on ebay a week or so ago, I would love to buy
it, but it's on the other side of north America from me, and it's in another
country. It would be very expensive to ship that car from California to Nova
Scotia Canada where I live.  Sadly I'll have to let that one go I guess :(

Someone mentioned that some of the frame based 4 door HD tops had the same
underpinnings as a convertible. I have a 1964 Imperial Crown 4 door HD top,
and I think it has the same X member, but I'm not sure really. Anyone care
to comment on this?

Anyway, still interested in some pictures, I just want to satisfy my
curiosity anyway even if I don't decide to make the conversion. Anyone wanna
dig out their digital camera?

Cheers

Tristan