New Imperial

Hi all,
   Just got a 68 Imperial 4DHTP today. Has PDL, PW, 2 outside mirrors,
Split bench seats with Headrests, ATC(?),AutoPilot, Sentinel(?), AM/FM
Radio and  Auto Hi Beam dimmer. It is a Forest green with a white vinyl
roof but I can tell it was originally a white car with Dk Green vinyl
roof. It has Dark green leather(good condition) . It HAD Power Vent
Wings but they were removed and replaced with manual vents-ruined the
front door panels!
Don Savard