Photos of our 73

That is a great looking car!

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Farrar
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 1:58 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Photos of our 73

For any who may be interested, here are some photos of our
73 coupe, La Bomba. We took them last weekend after it
had a bath. We aren't going to do a restoration on this car,
it's our daily driver, but it is a-1 mechanically and runs
like a dream. I know it's a bit racy for a girl to appear
skirtless in public, but I figure we're all adults here.
(The skirts are getting a little work and will be back on
shortly)

http://members.cox.net/tenpalms/11Bomba.JPG

http://members.cox.net/tenpalms/12Bomba.JPG

http://members.cox.net/tenpalms/13Bomba.JPG

http://members.cox.net/tenpalms/14Bomba.JPG

Last Sunday we drove it up to Dick Benjamin's place in
Temecula to check out some 67 upholstery details, and
he was gracious enough to give us the fifty-cent tour
of the place, which was a real treat. Dick is a crack wrench,
a real gentleman, and a heck of a nice guy. Some really
beautiful cars, too!

Roger and Michael in San Diego
67 Crown Convertible  "Moby"
73 LeBaron Coupe  "La Bomba Negra"