MSD over 3000?

I seriously doubt MSD ignitions fail to work properly over 3000 rpm, theres
too many of them being used on serious go-fast cars for that. But rather
than take my , or anyone elses word for it, just go to the MSD site and
check out what they have for your 360, 440, 392  etc etc etc and see for
yourself.   Most , if not all, of the aftermarket parts manufacturers have
websites with technical help, so why take the word of some droid from
Summit, PAW, Jegs, etc.....knowledge is power and its usually no more
expensive than the time it takes to acquire it!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe

p.s   The reason I didnt post the MSD website is, well...if a person cant
even FIND them on the internet then maybe they shouldnt :)