67 Convertible on eBaY

In a message dated 1/11/2003 9:54:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DickB@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< there is a quite straight and original looking California black plate 67
Convertible on eBaY now  >>

The description says that the sides are dead straight, yet the left rear
quarter looks slightly convex and the chrome spear is missing! I always love
global descriptions!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT