trans coolers

Hi, actually the one that's going on the 67 crown, I bought in the early 70's new from mopar (remember Direct Connection) While I was in high school for my road runner, pulled it out of the box for the first time last weekend. The ends are painted Chrysler turquoise (they must have had some laying around after they quit painting engines that color) Don't remember what I paid for it. Next, the cooler for the 67 convert is one from a 1 ton dodge pu my brother and I parted out several years ago, I think it's interesting because it's made of copper,  I flushed the heck out of it, spent several evenings in front of the TV  with a fin comb and duckbill pliers straitening the fins, looks pretty good now. As for the lebaron, I need to buy one, from what I've seen it looks like I could get a nice one for 50 to 70 dollars.

Mike Becker     HAPPY imperial motoring !