Budd update

Only 3 of 10 discs appear serviceable, unless you're desperate or willing
to have low standards.  There was so much rust and crud that I couldn't
see all of the scoring.  The wire wheel laid bare the disappointing facts.
 Some of these are really scored, and might be useable through one set of
brake pads or something, but...

I'll get everything mic'd soon, but doubt that there will be many making
it to people's cars from this lot.

I'll contain further comment on this topic to the Ebay ads that I post,
with pictures now, but don't want anyone holding out for subsequent
auctions that may be fewer than expected.  There are a few more still in
the Barn, but a 30% success rate on these does not bode well for that
pile....

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area