Looking for an Imperial convertable

Hi Guys

Does anyone on the list have, or know of an imperial convertible for sale?
Or another full size 60s Mopar convertible for that matter. I'm looking for
one.

I'm in Nova Scotia Canada, but I would be willing to go quite some distance
to get it if the price was right, and it was really what I wanted.

Tristan