Just had to share this 31 Imperial Engine, less than 2 inches long!

Just had to share this 31 Imperial Engine, less than 2 inches long!

My real cars aren't this nice, and when you look at the pic and realize that
this 31 Imperial engine is barely longer than a quarter is wide, it's
amazing how real it looks. I'm really looking forward to when "Yad" finishes
the rest of his 31 Imp and I'll post the link when he posts his pics. I know
some aren't into replicas and things, but this is exceptional work and
definetly Imperial related!
http://www.modelcarkits.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/board.cgi?read=228855