1973 and me this last weekend

I went to doc's today and scored a pair for $10.

Eat your heart out!

I didn't get to your wish list because I was busy buying 10 budd discs.  I
hope to parlay these into more money to go back.  There is a pile of
non-budd discs and lots of drums that I'll look into in the future.

Thanks for the tips on everything!!!

Jeff's eyes popped out at both places that we went today and at the ride
in the 1939 Imp Limo that I got for him.  Watch for his account soon.  It
was a gas!

-Kenyon