Anniston in Spring..who from DC?

--- Stan5907@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I live in the DC area and have never heard of
> Anniston what is it and where is it?

Hi Stan,

Anniston is a nice town located in northern Alabama.
Twice a year, the North Alabama Packard Club hosts a
Packard meet, and all Imperial owners and enthusiasts
are invited as well.  See
http://www.imperialclub.com/events/AnnistonSpring2003/index.htm
for details.

You can see pictures of past events on the IML Events
page -- http://www.imperialclub.com/events.  The page
for last fall's Anniston meet is at
http://www.imperialclub.com/events/anniston092002/

Note that this is NOT a show with judging and
trophies.  It IS a meet where everyone enjoys everyone
else's cars (including driving one another's cars,
with the owner's permission), and cars in any
condition are welcome.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah Scott