81-83 how many left?

Hi, She's black with the camel leather interior. With a moonroof and
those wonderful ruby wheels, 53,000 miles, spot of rust near the gas
intake area. Both crystals on the opera windows, which are always
missing. Since I've had her I put a new alternator and voltage
regulator. Her EFI was rebuilt with new parts in 1997, runs great, but
has a problem starting when cold. Moonroof needs a new switch, otherwise
she needs nothing. I paid $5650.00 I need that out of her. If you would
like to talk to me about her you can call me at (352)567-7488 mornings
between 9:30 and 10:30. Thanks, Keith