81-83 how many left?

Here in Vancouver I know of 3 - one of which is my beige 1983.

After giving the EFI a good cleaning, the car runs great.  Still a little
balky when the engine is cold and it's pouring rain, but other than that, no
troubles.  In late September drove to Calgary then up to Edmonton and back
with no problems.   It got about 19 mpg (US), which is not too bad when
considering there are five mountain ranges between Calgary and Vancouver.

It's a great highway cruiser, just set the cruise, put on your favourite
tunes and steer.  The ATC has given no problems - have it set at 73F and get
hot or cold air as needed, when needed.

I have no regrets buying the Imperial, and with the help of this group,
especially Dick Benjamin, am glad I took the time to work on the car and fix
the problems as they arose.   It was well worth the time and effort.

Bill
Vancouver, BC