90's Imp hi jackers

well finally i got around to it today. looked up the price for the hi
jackers that are for the imperial (same as the new yorker) if i remember
right someone had said $50 a peice or more? well my book shows them at $29

Also, i'm still stumped on the air suspension to coil's thing. I talk to one
of the local chrysler dealers and they say its alot more work than just
putting on regular struts and coils, but then again sumone at my work says
that he's changed over the chrysler air systems like that numerous times...
i don't know what to beleive any more....which one is it???