'80s Imperial carpet

I love the '80s Imperial's carpeting!  That's one of the two things I like
best about the Imperial interior over my Cordoba's, the other being the rear
seat center armrest, which mine lacks.  My Cordoba's interior is a riot of
grey, all fading at different rates depending on the type of plastic, and the
carpet is almost like steel wool, not soft by any stretch of the imagination.
Some plush red carpet would certainly liven things up.  Fortunately, I was
able to score some NOS red Imperial rear floor mats a while back, so that
helps a bit in my dreams!

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown (what kind of carpet would she have?)
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba