Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 5:29 PM
Subject: IML: 1967 Imperial Brake Upgrade, Can I use early 70s chrysler brakes?

Hi Guys

I sent this before, but I think it came back to me, my apologies if you get it twice J

I have heard that only early 70's imperial spindles, and brakes will swap onto a 67 Imperial. Is there any reason that I can't use the ones from a 73 Newport? If there is a reason, can it be worked around?  I read all the stuff in the brake conversions section on the imperialclub page, but there was no answer to my question. If it won't work, I would love to know why it won't

Thanks

Tristan