torson bars hitting floor board

Its not the torson bar hitting the floor, its the metal part thats hooked to
the torson bar (going from one side to the other, just behind the tranny)
this part moves up and down, but not together, the left side and right side
hit at different times, depends on the bump.

This is the best that i can explane this problem, i might be able to take
pictures of the part thats hitting the floor, ive looked under the car while
it was moving and spotted the problem, now fixing its a whole other story.
kevin 71 IMP