Happy New Year and Help!

Hi Hal,

Welcome to the IML and the world of Imperials.  You'll
quickly find that you're among friends.  :o)

I think you'll also find that we all have our favorite
years, so don't let anyone give you a hard time about
your '63!  In fact, many of us have MANY favorite
years (which explains why my house is so easy to find!
 LOL!).

Where in Georgia do you live?  We have an Imperial and
Packard Meet in Anniston, AL, twice a year.  Anniston
is about two hours west of Atlanta.  See
http://www.imperialclub.com/events for more
information.  We also have an Imperial meet in
Chattanooga once a year, which is also listed on the
events page.  We'd all love to see you and your '63 at
one of these events!

Best regards,

Elijah Scott
'65 Imperial LeBaron