New members that own cheyslers

I have a Dynasty. Soon to be a Dodge Imperial (aka
Dynasty with Imperial front end).

I think you'll find that a lot of information on the
site will come from both Imperial owners and
non-Imperial owners.

Just last night, for instance, I think I found someone
who will scan his 1993 FSM's for us. He doesn't own an
Imperial or a member of this list/group. But he is a
modern (aka FWD models) Mopar guy and realizes that
having soo much info in one spot would be universally
good for all of us and others.

When I put my Dynasty in storage (after this coming
summer), rather its done or not, I'll be searching for
a 80's Imperial for myself (even if I have to pay to
have one brought up from down south...). Figure if I
have two toys, I can at least have one to use while
the other is going under some project or what not. I
might not ever have both on the road on the same time
(might alternate years between them). But that's far
enough down the road that I don't know what will
happen yet.