A few good reasons not to modify wiring.

A few good reasons not to modify wiring.

I couldn't agree more, Arran.  While there are times for "improvements" or
upgrades, I certainly cannot recommend doing such things before problems,
failures, or quirks are positively diagnosed and identified.  I could make
long lists of examples that back up your point.

Jeff Ruffing
65 Imperial Crown convert
ASE Master Auto Technician