1938 Chrysler Imperial findings

Hi all,

Today is saw a 1938 Chrysler Imperial that is for sale not
far away from where I am now.

According to my rule, it is a Custom Imperial (I measured
145 inches between the wheel axles). It has a km speedo (up
to 160), and has 2 additional seats, what makes me think it
is a 7 passenger car. It also has "arrow" turn signals.
Nevertheless, the backseat has been removed, the car having
become a ... hearse. Nevertheless, I am not yet able to
indentify it perfectly (I will do some research next week
together with the French Administration). Indeed, there is
no dataplate where I should have found one. I just saw a
little plate numbered XX 469 82, from Briggs, put on the
engine compartment, in front of the driver, just below a
red one, not readable, certainly the one Chrysler put on
the exported cars (like on my '58). Could it be the 469th
built among the 519 ?

How many 1938 are known to exist today ?

Happy New Year !

Frédéric
1958 sedan export - France
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)