$410 to take out, and replace tranny?

Well i had a different tranny put in my car for 410, thats with taking the
old out and the new in,  thats also with the shipping for the new tranny
from 250 miles away,
is this too good to be true?

im also having a new moter mount and a new heater core put in later,

Kevin 71 IMP

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf