'59 Heater not working

Rex Crews wrote:
====================================
Here's a question regarding the heater in my '59.  Having replaced the =
core this summer I was expected to be toasty all winter in my Crown, but
=
now the following is happening:  When I first start out in the morning, =
the heater works great, but when I hit the freeway, it grows colder and =
colder until I stop again, then it warms up.  If I stop completely for a
=
few minutes, it sometimes works fine the rest of the day, then again it =
works until I hit a high speed.

I had the same problem with a 77 Monaco.  The thermostat was bad - right
from the factory no less.  It was stuck open.

Didn't notice it until the Autumn weather . . .

That'd be  my guess . . .

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx