Kerry's 64 Imperial for sale

As mentioned, I'm also selling my 64 (sniff sniff).  Too many cars, too
little time or space.

This is a super nice 63K original mile car. It has a good repaint and is
what I'd call a '5 footer'. The interior was restored and the process
documented at

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Interior/Leather/index.htm

It looks super. MANY IML'ers have seen and driven this car over the past few
years and all agree it is a SOLID #3 car. I can easily get references.

New tires, carpet, brakes, water pump, radiator, alternator, etc. This car
can be driven ANYWHERE in confidence. The motor is smooth as silk and trans
shifts great!

This is the interior. Cloth inserts are in fantastic shape and the
refinished leather looks great. Not new but great.

The door panels are exceptional except for the dirt on the arm rest. It will
come off easily, I just forgot to wash my hands one day and haven't cleaned
it up. This car has the unusual storage pockets under the armrest. I've not
seen another 64 with this feature and many without.

This is the LAST year for the pushbutton transmission!

Super engine compartment, just detailed last fall.

Now for the bad news. The automatic headlight dimmer was intermittent and
I've disconnected it. I did not like the feel of the auto pilot and I've
disconnect it also.

The AC was converted to R134 but the compressor failed last fall and I've
not replaced it. $500 bucks should get it repaired easily and I've reduced
my asking price appropriatedly. This is a very, VERY nice car! Oh, one rear
window motor has a stripped gear. Everything else works as new.

The car is in Huntsville, Alabama. Price is $4500 and worth every penny. Fly
in and drive it home in style or I can deliver for a reasonable fee.

Contact me at: pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx