An Imperial Announcement

It's a sunny day today and the rumble of my newest toy has me excited
enough to tell the world.

There's a 1968 Imperial Crown convertible in my driveway - and it's mine!

I bought this car suddenly last Thursday and it's taken me this long to
realize what a trip it is.

Allow me to show-off the first two photos snapped of this rare and curious
time machine:

http://www.duricy.com/gallery/68Crown

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participates in
this mailing list and the website.

Being able to search the list archives was a huge help answering last
minute questions I had. The website's year-by-year feature was a great
help, too. Having the '67 owners manual online showed me how to work the
top. Then there are the nice people who answered my early questions about
'68 parts and the bronze.

The whole imperialclub.com "thing" helped make this new car possible.

May everyone's Holidays be Positively Imperial!

Dave Duricy
1973 Imperial LeBaron
1968 Imperial Crown (did I mention that it's a convertible :) )