Chrysler Jet Car

Hi all, a couple of years ago I joined a tour sfrom Visalia and we went to
the Petersen Auto Museum in L.A. and got to go down into their resoration
area and low and behold, there was this really sharp Chrysler Jet Car, it was
usnique and kind of reminded me of an early 60's T-
bird, it was a copper in color and had great lines, I don't know if they
still have it but I hope it's finished as I am planning a trip to the
Petersen on my next trip to Cedars
Dickedo        Oh, by the way A JOYOUS AND HAPPY SEASON TO YOU ALL
67Conv.