The Golden Age of Imperial Ownership?

Not to mention the safety changes. Yes these older
Imperials are big and can (if I were to guess) still
run after hiting a brick wall @90 MPH, but today's
cars with airbags, seatbelts (not common in older
cars... don't know if the pre-war Imperials had them
for all the passengers {?}.

That and there is one advantage to plastic. It doesn't
rust.