One Piece at a Time, by Johnny Cash

What? No mention of Little Anthony and the Imperials?

Incidentally, if you can listen to songs that have all kinds of cars in them
and not just Mopar ones, I highly recommend Hot Rods and Custom Classics.
It's a box set that looks like a model kit and has a 59 Impala on the box.
It has that Johnny Cash song "One Piece at a Time", as well as the popular
tunes "Little GTO" and "Radar Love".  It also has some obscure ones like
"Black and White Thunderbird" and "41 Ford".

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop