new words, good things and maybe a Christmas wish come true

new words, good things and maybe a Christmas wish come true

Hello All,

This has been a good, upbeat day on the IML.   Chris's excitement, on getting his '60 Crown, has sparked that familiar twinkle  we all remember when we got our first Imperial.

Something else good happened, we have two new words to use "Exnerific" and "Imperialology".

And now for the Christmas wish come true....today, my other half said if I really really,  really must have another Imperial, I can get one!   That Silver '61 LeBaron on Ebay would make a great stablemate for Big Red, or maybe a Fuselage,  or maybe that '64 metallic gray convertable near my office.....

Regards to all....John and Big Red