Front Glass Update

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my front glass situation. The
glass company came back out. They did not want to take the glass out again.
I wanted them to. They said the gasket was in excellent condition. The one
worker went ahead and removed the windshield. The channel had the silicone
material still white and wet with water. He then went ahead immediately and
removed the rubber gasket. I wish he would have slowed down and compared
the new gasket first, but nevertheless;

I now have two problems. The rubber gasket steele rubber products sent me
is the wrong one. I called them last night and they said they see a problem
with the listing, that they would take care of me and have the original
salesman contact me.

Also the glass has a deformation at the bottom passenger side. It was
pointed out by one of the workers. the other one seemed not to care, like
it was nothing. I am bothered by it.

I am going to contact my insurance company and see about getting another
glass company. what I thought was going to be a simple glass removal is
turning out to be a nightmare.

A few questions,

My original gasket is removed. The one worker said I could not reuse it.
The other one that found the deformation in the glass said that if I did to
really rub it down with silicone to clean it up. That it was really still
supple. The other one said that as soon as you remove it, it started to shrink.

I have a week off next week for Christmas and am really down. I feel I am
loosing control with this situation. I now believe the white gasket
material and the glass deformation are the problems.

Well I will keep you posted.

Anthony