AOL troubles

Hi all,

I wanted to let the list know that America Online is currently experiencing
SERIOUS difficulties receiving email from the mailing list. I would bet that
they are experiencing high volumes of email traffic during this holiday
season, and as a result they have downgraded 'bulk mail' (like mailing list
mail) to low priority over normal emails... As a result, most messages
destined for aol.com addresses are not making it to their final
destinations.

This has been going on for several days now, and I expect it to continue
into the near future. Of course the ones who need to see this posting will
probably never receive it, but perhaps they will look at our archives and
read it from there :(

In case anyone didn't know, our archives are available at:

The Down To Earth Network
http://www.dte.net