young enthusiast

Actually, if I were to guess, I'd say that we are
right now in the "peak" of Imperial interest thus far
in history.

The site, the meets, the occasional article in a
magazine... even (dare I say it) the derby Imperials
show an increase in interest.

I can't think of anything close to this group/club in
the past specifically for Imperial. Unless I'm
mistaken, it used to be that if you were an Imperial
enthusiast, the closest you could get to attention
were the local classic car clubs. Nothing like this.
--- "Chris Bray (Bray's Auto Body)"