Sold my 1982 FS

I am both sad and pleased to note that I have sold my 1982 FS edition EFI to Mike Popp of Texas.

It was like parting with a  pet to watch two tons of light blue steel leave town.  It's fascinating to me that a Wisconsin vehicle has moved to Texas but Mike assures me that, as a Sinatra fan, he has great plans for restoring it. Thanks to all members of the IML for assisting me in fixing its mechanical problems the past few years.  But I am happy to have the additional space in the garage, and my 1981 EFI (nightwatch blue, white leather) is a fine replacement.

I hope Mike Popp will accept my invitation to join the IML; I know he has already checked the web site for information and tips.

Dave Morrison
1981 EFI