67 Regulators

I recently replaced the voltage regulator on my '67. Any Chrysler dealer can
order for you a perfectly functional non-adjustable regulator that bolts
right up, but it won't be the same size as the adjustable one that came from
the factory on most models (non-A/C models used the smaller unit common to
smaller Mopars).

Of course, a week after I installed it I found an NOS one on eBay as well,
and now I'm back to the correct adjustable unit with the modern unit in the
trunk as a spare for when this one goes out in 35 years...

Chris in LA