Peggy Sue's +/- situation

First question, Peggy where are you located? Second question, Is there
anyone on the list near that could maybe help Peggy fix this or fix it for
her?
Personally I would do it, but I doubt she is in my area(Spokane,WA).

I have only been a part of this list for a year or so, but I know there is a
lot of very able and willing people here.

Brian