From: wonderindo
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 9:16 AM
Subject: IML: comment for restoration

After you check out the web page on our '54 imp limo, I would like to poll your comments. This car, as you can see on the page, is good looking and straight. In addition, it is all original and historical too. What do you say about replacing the headliner, fabrication, carpeting and repainting it? (they are worn and reeks for long) The replacement fabric will be as close to the original as possible and the new paint will be computer simulated for closest matching with the old one. You think that it is worth it?

Thanks for any comment.

Dedy
'54 imperial limo