Imperial related stuff

Hi,

Apropos Ben's decision to bail out of the T-shirt business, this might be a
good time to think about using a professional service to supply club related
goodies.  The CAFEPRESS organization does just this.  They are supplied with
"0fficial" club logos, including quite possibly facsimile Imperial badges,
and then they do the rest.  To my amazement, for example, you can even get a
thong with the logo on it!  Check out my local Mopar club's goody page for
examples of the range of goods we have on offer.

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=mmcsa,mmcsa2,mmcsa3,mmcsa4

I don't know if they have key rings or license plates, but I'm sure they
have more stuff available than is shown here.  They have seven different
styles of mug, and four different cap styles.

There is a decent benefit from using such a service.  No one individual has
to go out and get these things made, store them, and try to sell them.  In
addition, items, such as the clock, or whatever, are always available.  The
company that sells them has a fixed cost.  The club can put any price we
want on such items and use such accrued funds in any way we want.  Sending
it to Manuel seems wonderfully appropriate.  His outlay for this site and
the mailing list is not inconsiderable and this could be a cool way for us
to get neat stuff and for him to get some money for all his phenomenal
generosity.

I have several Imperial T-shirts already, particularly a very cool tie-dye
creation from Leslie.  Have I worn it while working on the car?  I regret to
say yes, but the grease stains are subtle enough to just make me look like a
real Imperialist.  I have just asked Ben to sell me one of his, if he has
any left.  I'm daft for this stuff and I have a feeling I am not the only
one.

Hugh
58 Imperial

Until further notice, celebrate all Imperials.