carburetor success!

Thanks all for your helpful advice on removing the fuel line from my carb. Using the two wrench method and squeezing them together with my hand, finally broke the screw fitting loose. The carburetor is now redone and cleaned up like new, and sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to go back into the car. The floats looked good, and the good news is my choke is working, so hopefully replacing the accelerator pump will do the trick. Kerry P. was right on, the '59 Imperial uses the Carter AFB. Do I need to do anything after putting it back on like priming it with gas? Thanks again for the helpful advice! Now I just need to get the smell of gas out of my house.
Bill '59 Crown