soundtrack for Anniston meet

Mark:

I'll bring my best of Frank Sinatra and a compilation of some other Nat,
Dean, Frank, Tony that should represent the 50-65 era pretty well.  I also
have the American Graffiti soundtrack on CD but all that is more or less
probably what the owners of 57-62 Imperials' children were listening to,
wouldn't you say?
Of course if you had that Dasher by now it would be SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!!!

Dave