'58 pages on IML

Hi Hugh and list,
The error is at the page
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/SpottersGuide/index.htm

I made also an error (nobody is perfect..): itsn't the earlier
'58 which have AFB but late '57 !!
In my parts manual, ther's a note about the '57 Imperial (and
also NY and saratoga) carburetors:
WCFB (2590S) were used "up to and including" the eng. number
CE57  26664
AFB (2448S) were used after CE 57 26664.
Note that it's the engine number and not the VIN plate. The
engine number is also the frame number.
According to these numbers it was after May 1957, so few '57
Imperials were fitten with AFB.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible