My '67 has a dangerous electrical problem!

My '67 has a dangerous electrical problem!

Sounds like a lose electrical connection somewhere.

I'd check with the positive wires from the battery, as
I've heard of similar problems on other cars when the
battery cables had come off while driving.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/WiringDiagrams/