Joy ride

Hi all,

Yesterday we had a birthday party for my daughter. My 12 year old nephew, and and 9 year old niece both saw my Imperial in the garage and remarked at what a cool car it was.

They each made their comments separately, which I thought was neat.

Naturally I HAD to take them for a ride in it!  Of course I made sure I stuck to smooth roads to avoid the clunking of the broken sway bar bracket.

They both really liked the 'furry' door inserts.

Next weekend I will be attending a different nephew's wedding.  I'll be on the 'lookout' for comments.

8-)

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA