Interesting News

I was going through some stuff I had around my house,
and came across three rolls of used film which I had
yet to develop.

So I had them developed, and was surprised in what I
found.

The rolls of film were used on my k-rcar (and judging
by the pics, at least 3 years ago!), and my Dynasty
from when I first got it (almost a year ago...).

So I updated my sites with some of the new pics.

http://www.geocities.com/jim_gathmann/Aries/
http://DodgeDynasty.50megs.com/

I had completly forgotten about these pictures, and
cannot remeber taking them. However, they are
interesting for a number of reasons.

The k-car pictures (not Imperial related directly, but
indirectly) demonstiate a few points about car
ownership:
1) Know the condition of your car
2) NEVER drive a car like mine (my k-car that is)
3) Don't let a car get as rusty as the k-car, or if
you do, get rid of it.
4) If the front brake rotar rests on the floor when
the car is jacked two feet off the ground, some
suspension work is needed:(

Although it can be seen as funny, sad, or even scary,
I must point out that I was driving that k-car, in
the condition shown in the pictures, and at highway
speeds, without thinking about the possibility that
the car was in such bad shape.

On the Imperial related side of things.. if you look
at the rust spots on the rocker pannels on my k-car,
those are the same spots to watch out for on 90's
Imperials.

Also, my Dynasty website also now includes pictures
and instructions on how and where to check for rust
problems on AC/Y bodies (aka Dynasty, 5th Ave, New
Yorker, and Imperial...).

Enjoy!